It’s a BOY!
Okay, so I can’t help it. I cannot comment on my frineds’ blogs if I don’t have a blogspot, and you know how hard it is for me to keep comments to myself. Anyway, who can keep from bragging on their chirrens when they get the chance?
Off the top of my head, here are a few things I would like to remember about our family right now:
1) Jude is cutting 6 teeth. The ones that have broken through are the top vampire teeth! It’s hillarious.
2) Isaac came in the bathroom while I was getting ready one morning. As I was pulling up my jeans, he walked up to my rear to get a closer look. He stepped back laughing, and I said, “What are you lookig at?” His answer? “Your Butt! It’s terrible!”
3) Jude is about to walk at 10 months. He tried to take a step twice yesterday but busted.
4) Jude was upset yesterday, and Isaac proceeded to sing him most every word of “Hey Jude!” I hope they always love each other.
5) We are having our third BOY! The ultasound says that he is due on Isaac’s third birthday. 3 boys in 3 years! Amazing! Thank you, Brooke, for being there with me.
6) Seth is working his tale off. In the meantime, we are praying about how to raise 3 sons. We are also prayng about the daughter we plan to adopt. Doesn’t the Lord do crazy things to our brains? It’s exciting.
I’ll try to be more creative next time.